Jessica ends 6
简介K-pop singer Jessica is set to release a new mini album for the first time in six years on Nov. 22.T ...
K-pop singer Jessica is set to release a new mini album for the first time in six years on Nov. 22.
The new album, “Beep Beep,” will carry a total of six tracks led by a titular track which shares the name of the album.
Jessica also announced on her official social media that she is holding a tour in Asia, including stops in Singapore and Macao, after the release of her new album.
It remains unclear whether the singer will be promoting her upcoming album in South Korea as she has not been active in the country since leaving her former K-pop girl group, Girls’ Generation, in 2014.
After leaving the band, Jessica launched her fashion brand and has been active in China.
She made a name for herself in China by taking part in the third season of a girl group survival program, “Sisters Who Make Waves.”
The program featured female celebrities of at least 30 years old who compete to re-debut as a five-member girl group.
Jessica finished in second place to re-debut as a member of the girl group, X-Sister, which was formed from the show.
Jessica debuted in 2007 as a member of Girls' Generation, one of the biggest K-pop girl groups to date.
She parted ways with the band amid a feud with management company SM Entertainment over her fashion brand.
Korean Air, South Korea's leading airline, said Wednesday that it has ordered 20 additional Air ...
한국과 미국이 북한의 핵·미사일 위협에 신속하게 대응하기 위해 미국 조기경보위성 정보공유체계(SEWS, Shared Early Warning System)를 통해 동맹의 탐지능력을 ...
Gwanghwamun Square in Seoul will become the stage for four days of festivities starting Friday in an ...
- YouTuber suspected of livestreaming after taking drugs
- SK On to furlough workers, cut production at US plant
- Weak won pushes import prices up in October
- Enjoy League of Legends World Championship at Gwanghwamun Square
- Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
- UNESCO HQ hit by largest
'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
[Our Museums] Seek hidden tales of Korean masks at Hahoe Mask Museum
Multicultural educator Min Byoung
Weak won pushes import prices up in October
Hyundai Elevator, Erbud team up to rebuild Ukraine
Business groups condemn labor union immunity bill
- Jeju female divers 'haenyeo' listed as FAO agricultural heritage system
- AI in your pocket: Samsung Galaxy S to feature real
- KDI slashes 2024 growth to 2.2%
- Han Kang wins prestigious French award for foreign literature
- 사법공백 두달…대법원장 후보 조희대 지명
- ‘Gyeongseong Creature’ to lead year
- Journey to Joseon scholars' timeless dwellings
- 노조에 파업 손배 청구 힘들어져…재계, 노란봉투법 통과 강력 반발
- Jungkook adopts guerilla tactics for 'Golden' promotion
- Kakao CEO apologizes for SM stock manipulation allegations
- [Exclusive] Asia's Tang Contemporary Art to open first Western outpost in London
- Economy set for mild recovery, but bumpy road still ahead: BOK
- Employment in manufacturing sector in Q3 falls at fastest pace in 11 quarters
- Seoul shares open almost flat amid geopolitical tensions, rate woes
- 'Seventeenth Heaven' logs record
- Hamas releases two US hostages with hope for more
- S. Korea's malaria cases reach highest level in 12 yrs
- [속보] 한국인 163명 이스라엘서 무사히 왔다…서울공항 도착
- [Hello Hangeul] Love for Hangeul grows in corner of Sweden
- Celltrion merger plan approved by shareholders
- Seoul shares hit 7
- STX issues new shares worth W80b to expand global business
- S. Korea reports additional cases of lumpy skin disease in cattle
- 43 films to premiere at Seoul International Pride Film Festival
- [Herald Interview] Sustainability offers practical help to industries
- S. Korea expresses gratitude to Japan for assisting return of Koreans from war
- Three bidders vie for major stake in news channel YTN
- [KH Explains] Tesla ditching its premium strategy?
- Kangwon Land's wellness facilities offer quiet retreat
- Exports up 4.6% during first 20 days of October